When it comes to dressing for my 9-5, especially during the winter months I tend to rotate through my neutral basics of mainly black & whites, navy’s & grey’s. Doing so keeps me on budget & always dressed sharp without feeling like I’m too limited in selection. Now that it’s Spring, it’s the perfect time to retire your neutrals and trade them in for some fun, colorful printed blouses, sweatshirts & tops. Florals are always a top pick but I’m loving this seasons more abstract pieces, too! Whether you’re wearing them on the job or #offtheclock, the key here is to mix it up, be playful & experiment with print.
1. Mary Katrantzou Embellished Cotton Sweatshirt
2. Joe Fresh Rose Print Sweater $39
3. Geometric Croup Blouse $33.11
4. Floral Dipped Hem Sweatshirt $32.79
5. Floral Sweatshirt $30.33
6. Striped Asymmetric Sweatshirt $28.25