Travelling over the holidays? Me too!! In preparation for my trip to the tropics, I handily saved all my travel essentials to my StyleSpotter App for iPad. Being a very visual person, this was the perfect way for me to visually see what I needed to pack & be able to check everything off my list. If you haven’t had a chance to take a peek at the StyleSpotter App, download yours from the App store today! You won’t regret it (I must admit, it’s very addicting) I’m happy to say that StyleSpotter has been ranked in the Top 100 Lifestyle Apps on iTunes!
If you’re not familiar yet, StyleSpotter is the easiest way to share & shop the latest trends, all at the touch of your iPad. Browse, compare & bookmark all your favorites to your profile from their database of a half million items. And while your at it, connect with friends to see what they’re shopping for! (shop my faves at ‘The Working Girl’). Another bonus? automatically get exclusive coupons & alerts when your ‘saved’ items drop in price from any online retailer. Happy (shopping) Holidays!!
1. Marvis Lip Balm $35
2. Flight 001 Go Clean Laundry Bag $22
3. Flight 001 Fill & Fly Carry On Quart Bag $33
4. Frends Taylor Rosegold Headphones $150
5. Tibi Pleated Skirt $395
6. J.Crew Cobalt Maxi $350
7. Flight 001 StowAway Pouch $18
8. Mix & Match Nylon Bags $66
9. Flight 001 Clear Carry-On Quart Bag $33
10. Tap is Terrific Glass Water Bottle $15
11. See by Chloe Heart Keychain $85
12. Club Monaco Super Lucia Sunglasses $199
13. Everyday I’m Duffle-ing Black Duffle Bag $57
14. Hampton Sun Continuous Mist Sunscreen $32
Dont forget to follow @stylespotter on twitter & like them on Facebook
Hi Sydney, love this post! What app/ software do you use to create this collage? I always see blogger create these collages and its so cute!