- My second language is French & I went to a French Emersion school growing up.
- My sign is Virgo.
- I could live on Mexican food.
- The second internship I ever did was for a Guerrilla Marketing Agency in Times Square, NY. The [intership op] list we were given did not challenge me so I did some research & begged my university to grant me my credits working in New York. They said yes.
- I grew up on the west coast of British Columbia. Most summers were spent boating with my Papa + family going to/from Alaska & the Queen Charlotte Islands.
- I have 3 brothers & 1 sister. I am the oldest.
- My first job out of high school was as Franchisee of a Student Painting Company. I managed the South Delta region and managed 2 crews from Spring – Fall. Gave me a real taste of what it’s like to run a small business.
- I went to York University [in Toronto] for one year, post high school and discovered I am a west coast girl and moved back home, later enrolling at KPU.
- One of my favourite places I’ve been is the Giraffe Sanctuary in Africa. Need to get back there one day.
- I met my husband at university.
GET MY LOOK