10 THINGS: TO UPGRADE YOUR FALL WARDROBE:
- Organize your purse: nothing worse than a cluttered bag find the bottom to. Get organized with the SoHo wallet.
- Invest in a good moisturizer: like Le Labo Hand Pomade for hands and Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Crème for your face.
- Fall bootie: this pair by Marc Fisher is pure perfection. Simple design, not too much heel and available in 6 colors.
- All-in-one eye palette: currently loving ‘Born to Run’ by Urban Decay and Bobbi Brown’s Nude on Nude eyeshadow palettes.
- Dainty jewelry: following the coin trend with this one. I love to wear two or three pieces (at different lengths) together for a layered look.
- Sunnies: I still love a good cat eye, but for something a little more understated these are still my fave.
- ‘It’ Jacket: if there were 2 jackets that scream fall is would be the Teddy and the Motto — this one is a combo! If I had to separate the two, I love this and this.
- Weekend Tote: you never know what mini getaways autumn might have in store, pack it up right with this personalized travel tote.
- Paddle brush: make your morning blowouts a breeze by using a paddle brush to create a sleek, smooth finish.
- Face oils + serums: looking for hydrated skin with a luminous complexion? You need to start using face oils + serums. Especially as we head into colder months, these are a must for keeping skin hydrated and glowing, not dry!