I hosted a girls lunch last week alongside my partners at the Fairmont Pacific Rim & giovane market to get into the holiday spirit and used this super easy DIY as a cute little takeaway for my guests!
I love incorporating a little something special for guests to take home with them! Since it’s almost Christmas I thought it would be fitting to makeup some mason jars with hot cocoa & marshmallows.. and don’t forget the baileys!
As promised on Instagram, here’s what you need to whip some up for your upcoming holiday hosting:
- Mason Jars
- Hot cocoa powder
- Mini Baileys
- Twine or Ribbon
DIY in 5 easy steps!
- Clean out your mason jars: you can use any kind of jars you want, I found mine at Michaels
- Fill your mason jars with cocoa powder, be as generous as you see fit!
- Fill the remaining space in the jar with marshmallows: I used mini marshmallows here
- Using twine or ribbon of your choice, tie securely first around your Baileys bottle, then tie around top of mason jar to secure
- Voila! You’re set to gift a little cup of joy to your guests! I just know they’re going to love it.
Will you be making these up to gift over the holidays? I’d love to hear how you do or what modifications you make to your own! Message me in the comment box below – Enjoy & Happy Holidays!