One thing to note about my hubby & I is we are TOTAL homebodies, and there’s nothing more we like to do after a busy week than to kick up our feet with a delicious spread and watch our favourite shows & movies. Whether we are having company or just hosting ourselves, we love a good charcuterie board combining our favourite meats, olives & cheeses to snack on. Its definitely one of my hosting go-to’s (easy, quick to assemble, everybody’s fave) but I also love creating yummy spreads that we can pick on and share, family style.
Today I’m excited to be partnering again with Fairmont Pacific Rim to bring you some tips on how to create a cozy date night at home with the help of giovane café + eatery + market! This week has been unusually busy so it was a really nice treat to know that come Friday all I’d have to worry about is sending my order through their online ordering system and pick it up on my way home. With Halloween right around the corner I can’t think of a better way to be spending our Friday night than treating ourselves to a yummy meal and scary movie marathon.
Below I’ve shared a couple tips on how to create a cozy movie night at home:
How-to Create a Movie/Date Night At Home:
- plan ahead & make a snack/food list
- order online (menu here) & schedule your pick-up
- place items on dishes, platters etc.
- incorporate seasonal touches (like our black & white popcorn containers, from giovane café + eatery + market) to your tablescape
- create a cozy, relaxing atmosphere by adding candles, blankets & pillows to your set-up
- get your movie selections ready, pop your popcorn & settle in for the evening!
I hope you guys enjoyed my tips on how to create a cozy movie night-in!
*This post was in partnership with Fairmont Pacific Rim and giovane café + eatery + market. All opinions are my own.